Ongoing Personal Consultations with Dr Mickey Harpaz
All the following are unique to you and are the reasons to have personal consultations with Dr. Mickey Harpaz
- The menopause symptoms that you are experiencing now.
- The frequency of your symptoms.
- The severity of your symptoms.
- Your views about treatments/remedies that relieve symptoms.
- What is going on in your life now.
- Your medical history.
- Your family’s medical history.
- Menopause has 4 distinct stages. Perimenopause has 5 distinct phases. Each stage of menopause and phase of perimenopause presents different symptoms or different frequency and severity of symptoms. As you progress from one stage or phase to another, you may find it beneficial to have a new consultation to deal with the new issues that arise.
- The outcome from each consultation is a personal program that addresses the issues raised in the consultation. As you complete the steps of the program, questions may arise. Also, you may want to have encouragement as you do the steps of the program. The Platinum Program, unlike the Gold Program, offers unlimited phone and email support throughout the program.
Reasons to consult with me - Dr. Mickey Harpaz
- I have acquired a great deal of knowledge about the subject of menopause. I have researched and written more than 600 articles about it over the years … covering every aspect of menopause.
- In my 29 years of private practice, I have helped thousands of menopausal patients overcome their menopause symptoms and issues related to their passage through menopause.
- I am the author of the book “Menopause Reset”.
The Platinum Program with Dr Mickey Harpaz offers you the following benefits: